Process Training Unit (PTU)
This experimental unit provides a comprehensive way to study the
fundamentals of process control using a process that is an exact match
to the Simtronics SPM-100 Tank System.
All components are clearly laid out on a process skid and illustrated
on the panel. The process schematic diagram provides an aid to understanding
of the process skid layout and control loop configuration.
Standard digital industrial PID controllers are configured to
control the liquid flow and liquid level control loops.
- Modular structure, all stainless steel
- Specially designed for practical hands-on training on process
- Extensive range of experiments on process and control studies
- Uses safe process medium (water) and a standard power
supply; requires water supply and drain
- A compact training system with industrially relevant processes,
components, and instrumentation
- Integrated with State-of-the-Art process control training
- Provides flexibility to be connected to any control system
(i.e. panel mounted PID controller, SCADA, Programmable
Logic Controllers, etc.)